Texas Multiple Award Schedule (TXMAS)Program
McConnell & Jones LLP (MJ) welcomes the opportunity to provide services to the State of Texas through the Texas Multiple Award Schedule (TXMAS). We are excited about the opportunity to serve the State and are committed to providing the highest level of professional service to government agencies.
For information please contact:
The McConnell & Jones Advantage:
As a leading professional service firm we have much to offer our clients:
- We assign experienced personnel to governmental engagements. By doing so, we are able to reduce the learning curve and start-up time required to perform the services effectively and efficiently.
- We have an uncompromising commitment to providing you with quality services, while meeting the highest level of ethical standards and performance.
- We bring a wealth of relevant experience having performed numerous engagements for a variety of State and local agencies.
- Our governmental assurance team members are dedicated to serving public sector clients and are exceptionally knowledgeable and up-to-date on government auditing standards.
MJ’s governmental assurance specialists that are dedicated to providing services to federal, state and municipal organizations. Many of our governmental clients have a large capitalized asset base, significant construction in progress activities, long-term and short-term investments, outstanding bond liabilities and other debt obligations, defeased bonds, government grants, property tax revenues, and operating and non-operating revenues and expenses.
MJ’s representative clients include:
- Texas Prepaid Higher Education Tuition Board
- Texas Lottery Commission
- Mental Health and Mental Retardation Authority of Harris County, Texas
- Mental Health and Mental Retardation Authority of Tri County, Texas
- Lone Star College System
- Austin Community College District
- University of Houston
- Texas Southern University
- Houston Community College System
- Dallas County Community College District
- University of Texas System
- U. S. Dept. of Health & Human Services, Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
- Department of Defense, Military Retirement Fund
- Department of Defense, Defense Information System Agency
- Los Alamos National Laboratory – OMB A-133 Compliance Testing
- B&W Technical Services – Audit of Internal Control