GSA Financial and Business Solutions (FABS) Schedule 520-7
McConnell & Jones LLP (MJ) welcomes the opportunity to provide services to the US Government through the General Services Administration (GSA) Financial and Business Solutions (FABS) Schedule. We are excited about the opportunity to serve federal government agencies and are committed to providing the highest level of professional service.
For information please contact:
For more information on ordering from Federal Supply Schedules, go to the GSA Schedules home page at: http://www.gsa.gov/schedules or visit GSA Advantage!® for on-line access to products, services and solutions.
Services Provided Under FABS Schedule for SIN 520-7 | Financial and Performance Audits
MJ provides financial auditing services, giving an attestation of whether the financial statements of an audited entity present fairly the financial position, results of operations, and cash flows in conformity with generally accepted accounting principles. Services may include but are not limited to the following: Financial statement audits; Segments of financial statements; internal controls, Compliance with laws and regulations, Economy and efficiency audits, Program results and program fraud audits.
Our specific services under SIN 520-7 include the following:
- Financial Statement Audits
- US Generally Accepted Auditing Standards
- Governmental Auditing Standards (Yellow Book
- Single Audits in Accordance with OMB A- 133 and the Single Audit Act
- Program Audits
- Financial Reviews and Monthly, Quarterly, and Annual Financial Compilations
Employee Benefit Plan Audit Services
- Defined benefit plans (cash balance, retirement)
- Defined contribution plans (401(k), 403(b))
- Health and welfare plans
- Preparation of Form 11-K to satisfy SEC reporting requirements
- Agreed-upon Procedures
- Compliance Examinations