Connect with Me
Eric Ernest, CPA, FCCA
Eric Ernest is one of our dedicated Employee Benefit Plan Assurance Audit members. With more than 20 years of accounting and financial audit experience in a variety of industries, he has planned, supervised, and managed numerous financial statement and compliance audits of governmental, non-profit, and private sector clients and employee benefit plans. Eric mentions how he finds the "ever-evolving role of accountants and the possibilities of permeating into every aspect of business and commerce an exciting concept."
Eric is committed to taking the time to understand our clients' needs and concerns. He ensures that our team performs effectively with efficiency and provides the highest quality. In addition, Eric ensures continued assistance to our clients in complying with their fiduciary and regulatory responsibilities in filing their financial statements within prescribed timelines. Eric boasts: "We keep clear open lines of communication at every level in the client organization and throughout the process. This ensures that issues, if any, are recognized, communicated and resolved and there are no surprises at the end. We pride ourselves on the ability of the team to respond to situations and issues in a timely manner".
• American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) licensed in the State of Texas and the District of Columbia
• Maryland Association of CPAs (MACPA)
• Maryland Society of Accountants
• Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA, UK), Global and DC Chapter
• Association of Government Accountants National and DC chapter. Serve as the Assistant Director on the Accountability and Outreach Committee of the DC Chapter